Tuesday 15 February 2011

Audience Profile

The demographic profile of my newspaper are males and females aged between 16-24, who are of a lower middle, to working class background (C1-E), it would be likely that they are students or young professionals, and that their parents would not have gone to university and were only educated up to GCSE level.

Marketing agencies now categorizes young people in psychographic categories. I would say the people reading my newspaper would fall into the categories of rebels, as they wish to remake the world in their own image, utopians, as they want the world to be a better place, and creatives, as they wish to show their personality through their own creativity. The reason I chose these categories, is because the stories I have chosen are about a band, a musical theatre school show, and a story on universities. The band i have chosen to write about, are not a mainstream

No comments:

Post a Comment